Fremantle Ports Access Card
You must hold a current MSIC for access to Fremantle Ports Maritime Security Zones.
Apply through the Fremantle Ports MSIC Service Centre.
1. Complete the Fremantle Ports Access Only Application Form.
2. Complete the Fremantle Ports Safety Induction. When you have completed it, print the Safety Induction Certificate. If you skip sections your details will not be registered.
3. Gather the following documentation to support your application (as per the MSIC induction):
- proof of identity
- current MSIC
- original Australian driver's licence or current passport
- letter of operational need to hold Fremantle Ports access (see the Fremantle Ports Company letter template)
- safety induction certificate
- payment (refer to the Fremantle Ports Access Only Application Form or MSIC Induction).
4. Arrange an appointment to lodge your application with the MSIC Service Centre via the online booking service.
5. Present your MSIC, letter of operational need, current driver’s licence (or other photo identification) and completed application form at the MSIC Service Centre. You will have an identification photo taken.
6. Your application to access Fremantle Ports will be reviewed by Fremantle Ports' Harbour Master.
7. Provide photo identification (e.g. driver’s licence) when collecting the card.
8. All previously issued Fremantle Ports Access Cards must be handed in when you collect your new card, the card expires or it is cancelled.
Apply for MSIC
Find out how you can explore the port or get ferry and cruise info...